Below you will find our General Terms and Conditions. These always apply when you use our website or place an order and contain important information for you as a buyer. Therefore, read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. Website: the Lovefortarantulas website can be consulted via www.lovefortarantulas.com and all associated subdomains.
2. Customer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business who enters into an Agreement with Lovefortarantulas.
3. Agreement: any arrangement or agreement between Lovefortarantulas and Customer, of which agreement the General Terms and Conditions form an integral part.
4. General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions.
Applicability General Terms and Conditions
1. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, agreements and deliveries of Lovefortarantulas, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. If the Customer includes provisions or conditions in its order, confirmation or communication containing acceptance that deviate from or do not appear in the General Terms and Conditions, these are only binding for Lovefortarantulas if and insofar as they have been expressly accepted in writing by Lovefortarantulas.
3. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions also apply, but in the event of conflicting terms and conditions, the Customer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him. .
Prices and information
1. All prices stated on the Website and in other materials originating from Lovefortarantulas include VAT and other levies imposed by the government.
2. If shipping costs are charged, this will be clearly stated in good time before concluding the Agreement. In addition, these costs will be shown separately.
3. The content of the Website has been compiled with the utmost care. However, Lovefortarantulas cannot guarantee that all information on the website is correct and complete at all times. All prices and other information on the Website and in other materials originating from Lovefortarantulas are therefore subject to obvious programming and typing errors.
4. Lovefortarantulas cannot be held responsible for (color) deviations as a result of screen quality.
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Customer of Lovefortarantulas’ offer and compliance with the conditions set by Lovefortarantulas.
2. If the Customer has accepted the offer electronically, Lovefortarantulas will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the Customer has the option of dissolving the Agreement.
3. If it appears that incorrect information has been provided by the Customer when accepting or otherwise entering into the Agreement, Lovefortarantulas has the right to fulfill its obligation only after the correct information has been received.
4. Lovefortarantulas can inform itself within legal frameworks whether the Customer can meet its payment obligations, but also of all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the Agreement. If, based on this investigation, Lovefortarantulas has good reasons not to enter into the Agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution, such as advance payment.
5. Lovefortarantulas has the right to refuse orders from customers who act in the exercise of their profession or business.
1. As soon as the order has been received by Lovefortarantulas, Lovefortarantulas will send the products as soon as possible with due observance of the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Article.
2. Lovefortarantulas is entitled to engage third parties in the performance of the obligations arising from the Agreement.
3. Lovefortarantulas will describe in good time before concluding the Agreement how delivery will take place and within what period the products will be delivered. If no delivery period has been agreed or stated, products will in any case be delivered within 30 days.
4. If Lovefortarantulas cannot deliver the products within the agreed term, it will inform the Customer.
5. Lovefortarantulas advises the Customer to inspect the delivered products and to report the defects found within a reasonable time, preferably in writing or by e-mail. For more information, see the Article on warranty and conformity.
6. As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk with regard to these products is transferred to the Customer. If expressly agreed otherwise, the risk will pass to the Customer earlier. If the Customer decides to collect the products, the risk will pass upon transfer of the products.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Customer has the right to terminate the distance Agreement with Lovefortarantulas within 14 calendar days after receipt of the product, free of charge, without giving reasons. The period referred to in paragraph 1 commences on the day after the Customer, or a third party designated by him in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
– if the Customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product.
– if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
– in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
2. Only the direct costs for the return shipment are for the account of the Customer. The customer must therefore bear the return costs himself.
3. Within the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1, the Customer will handle the product and the packaging with care. The customer will only open the packaging and use the product only insofar as this is necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. The starting point here is that this inspection may not go beyond what the Customer could do in a physical store.
4. Customer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in the previous paragraph.
5. The Customer can dissolve the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 of the term set in this Article by sending the model withdrawal form (digitally) to Lovefortarantulas, or otherwise unequivocally informing Lovefortarantulas that he is waiving the purchase. Lovefortarantulas confirms receipt of that report in the event of a digital report. After dissolution, the Customer has 14 days to return the product. It is also possible to return the product immediately within the cooling-off period set in paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that the model withdrawal form or other unambiguous statement for withdrawal is enclosed.
6. Amounts already paid (in advance) by the Customer will be refunded to the Customer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution of the Agreement, in the same manner as the Customer paid the order. If the Customer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, Lovefortarantulas does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method. Unless Lovefortarantulas offers to collect the product itself, Lovefortarantulas may wait with repayment until Lovefortarantulas has received the product or until the Customer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
7. Lovefortarantulas clearly and timely before concluding the Agreement provides information about whether or not the right of withdrawal applies and any desired procedure.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
– Products created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
– Products that can spoil or age quickly;
1. The customer must make payments to Lovefortarantulas in accordance with the order procedure. Lovefortarantulas is free in its choice of payment methods and these can also change from time to time. In case of payment after delivery, the Customer has a payment term of 14 days starting on the day after delivery.
Warranty and Conformity
1. Lovefortarantulas guarantees that the products comply with the Agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement .
2. A guarantee provided by Lovefortarantulas, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the Customer already has and can invoke under the Agreement.
3. If the delivered product does not comply with the Agreement, the Customer must inform Lovefortarantulas of this within a reasonable period of 5 days after he has discovered the defect.
4. If Lovefortarantulas considers the complaint to be justified, the relevant products will be repaired, replaced or reimbursed after consultation with the Customer. The maximum compensation is equal to the price paid by the Customer for the product.
5. Shipments within Belgium and abroad are at the buyer’s risk.
1. If the Customer has a complaint about a product (in accordance with Article regarding warranty and conformity) and/or about other aspects of Lovefortarantulas’ services, he can submit a complaint to Lovefortarantulas by telephone, e-mail or post. See contact details at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Lovefortarantulas will give the Customer a response to his complaint as soon as possible, but in any case within 7 days after receipt of the complaint. If it is not yet possible to give a substantive or final response, lovefortarantulas will confirm within 7 days after receipt of the complaint and give an indication of the term within which it expects to provide a substantive or final response to the complaint of the Customer.
1. Insofar as not dictated otherwise by mandatory law, all disputes that may arise as a result of the Agreement will be submitted to the competent court in the district where Lovefortarantulas has its registered office.
2. If a provision in these General Terms and Conditions proves to be null and void, this will not affect the validity of the entire General Terms and Conditions. In that case, the parties will adopt (a) new provision(s) to replace it, which will give shape to the intention of the original provision as far as legally possible.
3. In these General Terms and Conditions, “in writing” also includes communication by e-mail and SMS/Whatsapp message, provided that the identity of the sender and the integrity of the e-mail are sufficiently established.
Love For Tarantulas
+32 477 47 66 79
If you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading these General Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.